Award in Literacy and Dyslexia Application Process
As we have a limited number of places, applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
Once you have paid your application fee, please send the following documents to [email protected].
- Proof of Payment for Application fee, ONLY if paid by EFT
- Your CV or summary of experience
- Recently certified copies of a national identity document
- Your HPCSA/SACE registration certificate with Membership Number
- Sexual Offenders Register (SOR) clearance certificate (Police clearance); or we will accept your ALD application on proof of application for your SOR clearance
- A letter of support from your workplace immediate supervisor, OR, if you are in private practice, a reference letter from a colleague.
Please include your order number (visible in your invoice) in your email.
Deadline for payment to secure your place
Please note that should your application be successful, payment for either the course deposit or Module 1 is due and payable within 5 working days of us receiving your signed enrolment contract. Should your application only be processed upon our return in January, your payment will be due and payable by no later than the 12th January 2023.
Festive season closure
Please also note that our offices will be closed between 9th December 2022 and 5th January 2023. Should you be applying during this time period, your application will be processed upon our return.