This short course will help teachers manage learners presenting with difficult behaviour in the classroom. It will also give them the tools and guidance on advising parents and colleagues on managing learners with difficult behaviour.
This course will allow you:
- To develop an understanding of what challenging behaviour is.
- To develop an understanding of children’s rights and responsibilities.
- To develop an understanding of the development of the brain and how this relates to the child’s behaviour.
- To differentiate between anxiety and anger.
- To discover your own disciplining style and become more aware of your own style.
- To develop strategies that will diffuse difficult behaviour in the classroom.
SACE allocates 5 points.
Bellavista SHARE is a SACE Provider: 11363
**Content will be available for 60 days from the date of purchase.