About Bellavista S.H.A.R.E.
With the Bellavista S.H.A.R.E. initiative, Bellavista School harnesses the collective capacity we hold within our own staff, and of those thought leaders in the industry, to improve the quality of educational delivery in Southern Africa
“Share what we know; Help where we can; Advise and assist; Resource and equip; Educate others”.
A critical strategy for the school has been to develop public-private partnerships and, as such, we have collaborated with key, senior decision makers at a provincial and national level, as well as tertiary institutions and global partners, to ensure an effective intervention.
Bellavista S.H.A.R.E. Online seeks to extend the work of Bellavista S.H.A.R.E. by making continuous professional development opportunities available to practitioners working throughout Southern Africa and indeed the rest of the world.
- Award in Literacy and Dyslexia
- CPD Accredited Courses
- General Interest and Parenting
- SACE Accredited Courses
- Annual Online Conference with international and local experts
- Journal Articles
- Virtual Intervention Programmes
- Subscriptions for Schools and Organisations
- Webinar Series
- An early grade literacy app in all eleven South African languages.
Safe Harbour: Support for Organisational Change
Our Safe Harbour programme includes intensive professional development, opportunities for parent education, professional supervision and extensive consultation over 3-5 years to bring system wide change towards inclusive practice and pandemic recovery.
- Curated training and onsite mentorship for your champions, including their participation in accredited courses in cognitive education, reading and mathematics intervention
- Together with your management team, a deep audit of your policies and programmes to align to notions of recovery and inclusion
- System wide training in the programmes, strategies and practices deployed at Bellavista School across your full faculty
- Monthly supervision of your teams as they introduce deep inclusive practice over 3-5 years
- The sharing of our brand so that your market is aware that you are a quality school in terms of inclusive practice