Safe Harbour: Support for Organisational Change
Our Safe Harbour programme includes intensive professional development, opportunities for parent education, professional supervision and extensive consultation over 3-5 years to bring system wide change towards inclusive practice and pandemic recovery.
- Curated training and onsite mentorship for your champions, including their participation in accredited courses in cognitive education, reading and mathematics intervention
- Together with your management team, a deep audit of your policies and programmes to align to notions of recovery and inclusion
- System wide training in the programmes, strategies and practices deployed at Bellavista School across your full faculty
- Monthly supervision of your teams as they introduce deep inclusive practice over 3-5 years
- The sharing of our brand so that your market is aware that you are a quality school in terms of inclusive practice